Why Do Leading Brands Of Test & Measurement Advertise In Electronics For You?
- To build awareness about their brand and the range of products offered.
- To increase sales in India.
- To strengthen their brand value, thus influencing customers to pay a premium for their products.
- To attract leading players to become their channel partners, ISVs or system integrators.
Tell Me More About Electronics For You
- An English monthly publication that's available in print and digital editions.
- The first issue was published in January 1969.
- Positioned as a magazine that helps decision makers and influencers take informed ‘technical decisions’ related to electronics.
- Published in two editions:
- Electronics For You and
- Electronics For You Plus
- World's leading electronics publication in terms of:
- Number of editorial and
- Number of advertisement pages
- Circulated through news-stands and through paid-subscriptions (57:43 ratio).
- Print edition is available across India. Paid subscribers span 6000-plus pin codes.
- Print-order varies between 60,000 to 80,000 copies--resulting in an average readership of 500,000 readers.
- Digital editions available as e-zine (Web) and as apps for Android, iOS, Kindle, Nooks, etc.
- E-zine and tablet editions read by 5000-plus readers across the globe.
- Distributed at all leading electronics events of India (20-plus events).
- Facebook page (design electronics) engages over 782,545 electronics design enthusiasts--perhaps world's largest social media community for electronics design.
Who Read Electronics For You?
What Is T & M Connect
- We publish a monthly series on Test & Measurement Equipment that updates our readers about what’s new in the particular product category in last 1 year.
- We publish 4 to 5 Buying Guides on T&M products—every year.
- We publish interviews of tech experts who discuss latest tech trends or best practices related to Test & Measurement Equipment.
- We publish many high-quality Tech Articles and Application Notes that help engineers in improving their use of T&M equipment.
- All segments of T&M users and T&M-related decision makers are readers of EFY, be it: design engineers, test & maintenance engineers, R&D personnel, hobbyists/DIYers, academicians, CXOs, et al.
What Can You Achieve By Advertising In Electronics For You
- Establish a direct connect with technical personnel who are either decision makers or influencers for T&M equipment your presence/brand in the Indian market.
- Generate orders for samples, evaluation kits or development boards from design engineers.
- Increase the brand value, wherein customers would be ready to pay a premium for your products.
- Establish or expand your network of channel partners and ISVs.